Supporting the Grant School Athletic Program
The Grant Sports Boosters would like to extend our sincere
THANK You to everyone who has volunteered and supported us this year!
The purpose of the Grant Sports Boosters is to:
- support and assist with the development and maintenance of the Grant School Athletic Program.
- provide financial support to the Grant School Athletic Program.
- Membership is open to everyone who is willing to volunteer and to support the athletes and athletic department at Grant by purchasing a membership package.
- Membership dues and money earned from fundraisers will be used to cover the expenses of sports equipment, team uniforms, student awards, and more!
2017-18 Membership Levels:
- Basic Membership
(membership only)= $5 dues (The membership form will be in the first day of school pack.)
- Cougar Club Membership
(membership + name on Sports Booster banner in the gym)= $100 dues
- Assistant Principal/Athletic Director: Trudy Pellizzari
- Co-Presidents: Roxanne Beasley & Veronica Yonge
- Vice President: Kim McClung
- Secretary: Mary Suppiger
- Treasurer: Erin Henson
- Uniform Coordinator: Jessaca Lugo & Leanne Weaver
- Concessions: Devon Luntey
- August–September: Membership Drive
- October 5-6: Cougar Cup Soccer Tournament
- November 9: Father/Daughter Dance
- January 11-13: 6th – 8th Grade Boys Basketball Tournament
- March 1: Mother/Son Movie Night
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact:
Roxanne Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org.