Our philosophy is to maximize personal growth.
The goal of Grant Preschool is to encourage children to maximize growth cognitively, emotionally, socially, and physically. Our teaching staff is trained to meet the needs of the whole child in a loving and respectful manner. It is our goal to provide a safe, nurturing environment while offering a wide range of activities that foster social skills, problem solving, and first and foremost, having fun while learning and growing.
Grant School District Mission Statement
The Grant Elementary School District is committed to building an integrated learning community based upon the principles of dignity, competence, and individual achievement.
We prepare students for the future.
- To develop basic academic skills.
- To develop responsibility and citizenship skills.
- To develop confidence.
- Top develop lifelong, independent learning skills.
- To promote and provide ongoing educational opportunities.
- To provide a stimulating, rich, and disciplined learning environment.
- That every child has the ability to be successful.
- That every child deserves to be educated in a positive learning environment.
- That parents are the key to the success of every child.
- That home-to school partnerships are essential to educational programs.
- That well-trained, highly skilled, and committed educators are fundamental to our mission.