October 4, 2018December 6, 2018
October 15, 2018December 6, 2018
A message from GRANT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISTRICT
Hello Grant families. Here is a quick look at this week at Grant School…
- It is Parent Conference Week at Grant and we will be on a Minimum Day schedule all week. Dismissal times will be 12:15 for grades 4-6, 12:45 for grades 7-8, and 1:15 for grades TK-3.
- The Centerville Education Foundation (CEF) will be meeting on Wednesday night at 7:00 in the Grigsby Library.
- We will be having our information meeting for parents interested in learning more about the Girl Scouts program this Thursday night from 6:00-7:00.
- Friday will be our annual Father/Daughter Dance from 6:30-9:00. Sports Boosters will transform the MUR into an Enchanted Evening. Tickets cost $20/couple and can be purchased in the Main Office.
- We are excited to announce that our Cougar Cops will begin their official duty tomorrow morning. Thanks for your help in keeping Grant School safe.
For more information on upcoming events, check out our district web site or like us on Facebook. Here’s to a great week at Grant School. Let’s Make Every Day Count!